Claims Conference Home Care Program - Support Worker
JFSC is looking for compassionate, gentle caregivers with a passion for the elderly. We will be providing care to Holocaust Survivors so they are able to continue living comfortably and independently in their own home. Responsibility, compassion, time management, trustworthiness, and Russian language fluency are the key traits we are looking for.
- Personal Support Worker Certificate/Diploma or foreign credentials in the health/social service fields an asset.
- Previous caregiver / Support worker experience
- Previous experience working with older adults
- Current Standard First Aid Certificate
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Good oral and written communication skills – Russian language an asset
- Excellent interpersonal and organization skills
- Access to a vehicle and Class 5 License
- Clean Police Check and Drivers Abstract
Meal preparation, light housekeeping, grocery shopping and medical appointment accompaniment, socialization activities and personal care.
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.