Jewish Family Service Calgary strengthens communities by providing social services to individuals and families based on the Jewish values of compasssion, social justice and improving the world.
Our Guiding Principles are:
- We treat each individual with dignity and respect.
- We are accessible to people of all faiths and cultures.
- We work together to strengthen all communities recognizing the value of participation and collaboration.
- We are accountable to our clients and stakeholders.
- We empower individuals and families by promoting self-sufficiency.
- We respond to new ideas and emerging needs.
Please complete our Community Survey