Jewish Family Service Calgary strengthens communities by providing social services to individuals and families based on the Jewish values of compassion, social justice and improving the world.
- We treat each individual with dignity and respect.
- We are accessible to people of all faiths and cultures.
- We work together to strengthen all communities recognizing the value of participation and collaboration.
- We are accountable to our clients and stakeholders.
- We empower individuals and families by promoting self-sufficiency.
- We respond to new ideas and emerging needs.
JFSC has a distinguished history of service in Calgary as a non-denominational accredited social service agency.