Home Support - Housekeepers
We are expanding and are recruiting home support workers to provide cleaning services to seniors who require support with housekeeping duties. Tasks include, but are not limited to, general housekeeping, washing floors, dusting, vacuuming, cleaning bathrooms, etc.
- $18 - $20 / Hour
- Cell phone allowance of $20/month
- Reimbursement for mileage travelled between client homes
Work Location Information
- Client's homes across Calgary
- Client focus
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal communication
- Multi-lingual is considered an asset
- Driver’s licence
- Reliable vehicle
- Cell phone
- Current police check
- Current drivers abstract
- Fully vaccinated against Covid-19
- Legally able to work in Canada
Please send your cover letter and resume to HeatherI@JFSC.ORG. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
JFSC is a non-denominational, accredited, non-profit social service agency dedicated to enriching lives and strengthening communities since 1961. We provide inclusive and accessible programs and services for individuals and families across their life spans, based on the values of compassion, social justice and improving the world.