Many families need assistance at some point. Recognizing that strong families build strong communities, our Family Enrichment Program for individuals and families uses an outreach approach aimed at strengthening and promoting healthy family environments.
Our dedicated and caring team works one-on-one with families, empowering them to achieve self-determined goals through:
- One on one support to access critical resources and tools to improve family wellbeing
- Parent education, consultation, and support to strengthen parent/child relationships
- Reducing isolation and increasing knowledge for community access and support
- Advocacy and emotional support
- Case Manager support
- Educational workshops
- Positive parenting programs
- Job coaching/resume building
- Case management for domestic violence (Shalom Bayit)
- Access to resettlement supports
- Access to community support
- Financial coaching
- Group programs
- Youth mental health support
- Basic needs supports
As an outreach program, we meet clients in the community, in their homes or at our offices.
Eligibility: Any parent or guardian seeking support in the City of Calgary with dependants in the home.
Referral: Can be self referral or referral through a professional
Fee for Service: None
Contact us: 403-287-3510 or email email@example.com
“Thank you for giving us the resources and helping us work towards being a healthy and happy family again.” – JFSC client
JFSC is acting in accordance with all AHS standards regarding COVID-19 protocol. Staff will be conducting health assessments prior to visits and will be properly equipped with the COVID-19 tool kits with all necessary safety gear including gloves, masks and hand sanitizer. Clients are asked to update staff with any new symptoms that occur.